We want to thank everyone who came out and supported The Lawman BBQ Showdown! We had an amazing group of sponsors, supporters, attendees, teams and volunteers. We were able to “wrastle” up close to 30 teams and had 14 full time judges getting full and having a whole lot of fun. It was only with the help of everyone involved that we were capable of donation $5000 to the Sheriffs Youth Boy’s Ranch. We look forward to seeing everyone again for next years event! A special thanks to All Realty Services, North Florida Abstract and Title, Gulf Coast True Value Hardware and Sonny’s BBQ. Congratulations Austin Philips of Tallahassee who took first place in multiple categories and Best Overall winner.
The Lawman BBQ Showdown
- When: Saturday, July 30th from 11:00 to 5:00
- Where: 380 North Cherry Street (The Downtown Monticello Club)
- Why: BBQ, Food, Fun and A Charitable good time!
- Entry Fee: $1.00 For General Admission
- Team Fee: $100.00 Per Team Entry
- Team Rules are located HERE
- Sponsorship details can be found HERE
- This event can be found on Facebook HERE
A BBQ Competition pitting 40-50 backyard BBQ Pit-masters against each other for the trophy title The Showdown Master! There will be games, music, prizes, raffles and FANTASTIC BBQ! $100 Per team to enter and $1.00 OR a non-perishable food item for General Admission. This is a great family event where 100% of the proceeds will be donated to The Sheriffs Youth Ranch and Fire Rescue Charities not to mention Law Enforcement will be the judges, jury and BBQ Pitsacutioners! .